Flight data monitoring (FDM) is a proactive and non-punitive program to improve aviation safety. This program uses digital flight data from routine operations and allows an operator to compare their standard operation procedures with those actually achieved in every day line flights.
• Reduction in risk of serious incidents or accidents
• Improved operating procedures
• Improved pilot training programs
• Improved fuel consumption
• Reduction in unnecessary maintenance & repairs
• Increased availability of aircraft
• Reduced insurance costs
We provide services to set up and improve your Flight Data Monitoring program for both fixed wing and rotary wing operations. Our specialist team implements effective flight data monitoring program following the latest guidelines from the industry. The Operator receives statistics and safety reports by uploading FDR/QAR data file, reviewing the analyzed flights and detected events.
We help you set up an effective FDM program: